Slot drain is a ground system for drainage. It directs water from the ground into a gutter where it is directed into a drainpipe or drained directly out of the water. Slot drains have many advantages over traditional drainage systems, such as more efficient drainage, are physically stronger, and are easier to clean. In addition, slotted drains can be embedded in the ground without affecting the appearance of the building, so it is more and more widely used in shopping malls and exhibitions.
- Composed of multiple evenly distributed openings, it can quickly pass water and other dirt through the drainage system, effectively reducing the time and scope of water accumulation.
- Flat, no template, no welding or screws, etc., making the surface smooth, leaving no dead space, and easy to clean.
- The gap-type drainage ditch made of recycled materials is in line with the concept of environmental protection and sustainable development, and reduces the impact on the environment.
- Made of stainless steel, it has a long service life and excellent performance in anti-cracking, anti-shrinkage and anti-ultraviolet rays.
- The design is simple and stylish, beautiful and practical, and can be integrated with various road surfaces and play a role in beautifying the environment.