What is Adjustable Plastic Pedestal ?
Adjustable Pedestal, also known as universal supporter, decking risers and paving pedestal, is a versatile and customizable support system suitable for indoor and outdoor elevated places. It can adjust height and slope and is mainly used to elevate various types of floor structures made of materials such as stone, plastic wood flooring, anti-corrosion wood, etc. Facilities such as water pipes, electrical wires, floor lamps, and drainage systems can be placed underneath the elevated plane. These plastic pedestals are not permanently fixed, and can be removed when no longer needed.
The main material of adjustable pedestals is polypropylene (PP), a thermoplastic polymer known for its durability, strength, and resistance to various substances such as acid, alkali and organic solvents. Therefore, adjustable plastic pedestals have excellent mechanical properties and a long service life. They can withstand high loads and have characteristics such as shock resistance, anti-slip, and UV resistance, making them suitable for various harsh environments.
In summary, adjustable plastic pedestals provide a simple and effective solution, which can be flexibly customized according to actual needs and applied to various elevated structure locations. They improve the stability and safety of the support structure and extend the life of the flooring material.
Taurus has always been adhering to the tenet of "technology-led, quality-first, and people-oriented".
Taurus paving pedestals can be widely used in various scenarios, due to the unique characteristics of its products, it benefits building owners, construction site contractors, designers, workers.
The height and slope of the pedestal are easy to adjust, allowing for precise positioning and alignment of the ground structure, increasing bearing capacity and improving drainage performance.
Compared to traditional ground brackets, The adjustable plastic pedestal are easier to install, reducing construction time and schedule.
The plastic pedestal can hide facilities such as water pipes, electrical wires, and drainage systems, improving the overall aesthetics of the building.
After installation of the paving supports, maintenance and repairs can be carried out at any time without dismantling the entire structure, greatly reducing maintenance time.
tile pedestal systems can raise the floor structure, improve drainage efficiency, effectively prevent water accumulation and puddles, ensuring a dry and safe building.
The paving supports are made of high-quality materials, with good resistance to corrosion, oxidation, and compression strength, making it have a longer service life and stability.
Our production workshop covers an area of 15,000 square meters, we have 15 professional production lines, and the machines all adopt semi-automatic production process. It can produce 20,000 sets of plastic pedestal per week.
The Taurus Adjustable Plastic pedestal is made of high quality polypropylene. Each batch of products will go through three important quality inspection procedures during production:
1. Check the quality of raw material samples.
2. Use a proprietary product testing mold to test the size, appearance and color of the product.
3. Pressure test. Use a professional pressure testing machine to test the real load bearing of the product. Products that pass the above three tests will enter the market.
1. Do a good job of cleaning and leveling the foundation ground to ensure that there are no potholes on the ground.
2. Calculate the number and height of supports needed. (The height of the support should include the thickness of the stone itself).
3. Draw grid landmarks in the area to be used in advance.
4. Assemble the supporter according to the correct method.
5. Start laying from the edge, and use instruments to assist leveling while laying.
6. For the paved area, fix the support with cement or ground nails.
Taurus has always been adhering to the tenet of "technology-led, quality-first, and people-oriented". Get All Products